Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Glory be to God

I am starting out my Lenton season by praising God and thinking of all of the things that he has done for Brittany and me. He has brought us through many struggles and many things that most people would not even see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have learned that if we keep God as the other person in our relationship that we will be in great shape. My favorite bible verse talks about how love is patient and kind. This verse is found in Corinthians. We had that verse read at our wedding, you might wonder why I am talking about love. I am talking about love because it is the greatest thing that God has given us. We are even told to love our enemies by Jesus. So during this lenton season I am wanting to grow my spiritual love, espcially those that I do not always give the attention and respect that is given. I am also going to try to give up sodas during this time and loose about 20 pounds. So as I prepare my self I will be doing a lot of praying and listening to get guidence on life and to see were my career path will take me. May God bless all of you and continue to watch over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment