Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weight Loss

My goal since I have been married has been to loose weight. I need to loose over 100 pounds. My goal is to be at least 80-90 pounds lighter by February 8 2011. That will give me one year to loose the weight. I am asking all of my friends and family to help me out. Call me or email me to make sure that I am sticking to my diet and exercise program. I am going to do it and I know with all of your help and support and having God in my corner, I will look and feel better before I know it.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your Blog. As for the weight loss, you can do it. Call Becca, we have been following Jillian Michaels' plan and it's worked for me to the tune of 20lbs without additional exercise. Guess I could be buff if I added the workout. lv UC

    ReplyDelete