Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Friends

I have decided to blog on my friends. I have met a lot of people since I have left my hometown of Pocahontas, which is in northeast Arkansas. My first semester of college I was lucky to meet some great people through a club and in the resident hall I lived in. Some of the people I met was Mike Ruhl, Aaron Crow, Ms. Judy, Mrs. Rosemary, Josh Pipenger, Kris Spencer and a lot of great teachers and other people. Everyone one that I came into contact with at ASU-Beebe will always have a special place in my heart. That is also the place that I would meet my wife Brittany. I also met Leah there a great person that I considered to be a sister I never had before. After my two years at junior college at ASU-Beebe, which those were great years, I went on to attend ASU-Jonesboro. There it was a little harder to met people that I could call friends. Then I got a big break and started to work for ASU reisdence life as a community assistant. There I met some great people that I still try to keep in conctact with. A couple of these people Colleen Christensen, Jenny Goldman, and Sherkea Garfield are all great people I got to work with, I consider all three of them my sisters. Some of them even helped me prepare the night that I asked Brittany to marry me, and for that I am very grateful.

I also wanted to say to the friends that I have not done a great job of keeping in contact with I am sorry. I also would like to say to my friends that have stopped maybe talking to me, answering my phone calls, or even a post on facebook, forgive me if I have offended you in anyway that you do not want to talk to me anymore. I love all my friends you all hold great places in my heart and I will never forget any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment