Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

God is Great

I know that most of the time we can feel that God is not there. That is not true, to me after a long time of thinking about it I believe that is when He is the closest. We have to allow ourselves time to slow down and look at the big picture and then we will see that God is in control and He is always there. There were even times that I would question why God would let things happen. Now I just let things happen and know that God is my corner. God has helped Brittany and me so much and He has given us a great life with great family and friends, who we love dearly, to share it with. Yesterday I was at a older gentlemens house helping him with computer, I have been out there several other times since I have lived here. I have not always enjoyed meeting with him, but after several visits he told me that he is happy to have me as a friend. I looked past the man that I first met and saw a man who was glad to have another friend. So back to what I was saying, yesterday as I was leaving his house I left him with a rosary that I have had for about 3 years, he was very happy and you thought he had just won the lottery with the big smile on his face. I have learned a lot from him and everyone else that I have come in contact with over the years. God Bless everyone and Brittany and me wish all of you a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment